The UEFA Champions League is the most popular football tournament in the world. It is a competition that attracts millions of fans from all over the world and brings together the best players of the world in a single tournament. The current season is a real treat for fans and professionals alike.
The tournament is divided into two parts, the Champions League and the Europa League. The first part of the season is very interesting, and it is full of surprises. The main surprise of the Champions league is the fact that the favorites of the tournament are not the main favorites of football.
The main favorites are:
1. Real Madrid. The team has already won the Champions trophy once, and the fans have already become accustomed to the fact. The Royal Club is a team that is very well organized and has a good squad.
2. Liverpool. The club has a great lineup, and its players are able to surprise the experts.
3. Manchester United. The Red Devils have a great squad, and they are able not only to win the Champions but also to qualify for the next stage of the competition.
4. Barcelona. The Catalans have a good lineup, as well as a good coach.
5. Bayern Munich. The Munich team has a strong lineup and is able to win matches even against the favorites.
6. Juventus. The Turin team is very good, and even the experts can’t explain why the club is so successful.
7. Inter. The Italian team has an excellent lineup, which is able not to be compared to the main competitors of the club.
8. Napoli. The Naples team is able win matches against the main rivals of the team.
9. PSG. The Parisians are the main favorite of the current season.
10. Chelsea. The Blues have a strong squad, which can compete with the main teams of the Old Continent.
11. Tottenham Hotspur. The Spurs have a lineup that is able even to compete with Barcelona.
12. Manchester City. The Citizens have a very good lineup and are able even win against the team of Real Madrid, the main rival of the English team.
14. Manchester United is not a favorite of any club, but the team is not so strong that it can not be beaten.
15. Liverpool is a club that is not able to compete against the leaders of the Premier league, but it is able compete with their rivals.
16. Arsenal. The Gunners are able compete against Manchester United and Chelsea, but they are not able compete in the Premier League.
17. Manchester clubs. The Manchester clubs are able fight against the teams of Old Continent, but not with the same intensity.
18. Dortmund. The German club is not the strongest of clubs, but its lineup is able fight with the teams from other countries.
19. Valencia. The Spanish club is able, even if it is not at the top, to compete in a league where it is a contender.
20. Sevilla. The Seville team is a strong club, and many experts consider it one of the main contenders for the Champions cup.
It is easy to follow the results of the matches of the UEFA Champions league, as it is available on the website of sports statistics. The website provides the latest information about the matches, as they are held in the tournament.
Fans can follow the matches using any gadget that is compatible with the Internet. It has recently become much easier to follow football matches, because the fans can now follow the livescores of the games using their mobile phones.
All the latest news from the world of football is available to fans on the reliable resource. It provides the results from the matches that are held every day, and you will be able to find out the results that are important for you.
Live football scores
The season of the European Cup is almost over, and fans are eagerly waiting for the final match of the championship. The fans can watch the matches in live mode, and this will allow them to be the first to know about the changes in the standings.
In the Champions Cup, the favorites are Real Madrid and Barcelona. Both clubs have a number of stars in their lineups, and these players are capable of scoring a lot of goals.
However, the Spanish team is much stronger than its Catalan rivals, and Barcelona is able play against the Royal Club. The Catalan club is a favorite not only because of its lineup, but also because of the fact it has a coach who knows how to motivate his players.
Barcelona has a number that is equal to the leaders in the EPL. Lionel Messi, Pedro, Neymar, Suarez, Busquets, Rakitic, Rakitiaro, and Suarez are the leaders. Each of them is able score a lot, and their names are known all over Europe.
Messi has already scored a lot for the club, as he scored a total of 7 goals in the Champions tournament. His form has increased significantly, and he is able now to score a goal every 2 or 3 matches.
Real Madrid has a similar lineup, although it is much weaker than Barcelona. Real is a squad that is composed of a number players that are able score goals.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.